Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grumpy

I started out having a really good day today. It just sort of spiraled out into grumpy, sadness. I hate it when that happens. In most things in my life I want control. I know realistically that is impossible but it's how I am. Don't get me wrong there are or is one area in my life I will give control up.

It doesn't help that I'm a bit of a hot head and question everything. A lot of people take this as me challenging them, but I just want to know the when and whys of everything. Why did that happen, how are we going to solve it. Why should I do that when it makes no sense at all.

Anyway most days I'm pretty happy go lucky, smile, sing, laugh and say totally random things, most of the time not on purpose. My brother called me this morning  and we talked about our Grandma. (The sane one). We have another Grandma but she is a little out there to say the least. My brother said it sounded like my grandma had given up the will to live and he didn't think that she would make it through the yr. I had thought the same thing and even mentioned it to Mom.

Then I get to work and my good friend Jeffery decides he would invite me to a party one of his friends is having. It wouldn't be that bad but A.) The person throwing the party is a whore and I  said that to this person's face. B.) Jeffery's main purpose for inviting me is to find me a man *sigh*. Jeffery is in a happily ever after relationship, which I'm truly happy for him. It shows there are truly wonderful men out there, only most of them are gay. He said it is his mission in life to find me someone. I got angry with him and promptly told him there is no one out there for me. Then I felt bad because he's a wonderful friend and I yelled at him. I'm such a hot headed bitch sometimes. Grrr.

Then there was the actuall workday itself. Reguarding this subject I'll just say it was a cluster fuck do to poor leadership decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment